[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Warning mistaken date for Delphinids

Hi all,

Koen Miskotte and I have targetted this stream over the past ten years. We do
have the impression that the stream has a very low level annual activity from
the radiant position listed by Jenniskens. The stream is less clear however
than the eta Lyrids for example.

Marco Langbroek

Citeren Esko.Lyytinen@MINEDU.FI: