[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor in zigzag

Meteoric greetings!

When falling of this night June 13, 22:15 UT, I was admiring the sky when I
saw a meteor of mag -4, coming green and fast color of the direction of Lib.
Until there  swims too much... What surprised me it was that the meteor
didn't usually make an itinerary in straight line; he walked in zigzag. This
was the first vêz that I saw like this a meteor with a course different.
Grieves that there were not more people to see the surprises that the
meteors reserve us.  It was pretty!!!

Celestial hugs!

R.Gregio
Mococa - SP - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/