[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Someone please nominate International Dark sky Association

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosely Gregio" <gregio@dglnet.com.br>
To: "lista meteorobs list" <meteorobs@atmob.org>
TYLER PRIZE FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT

The John and Alice Tyler Prize is awarded to an individual or institution
of any nation who has benefited humanity in fields associated with
environmental science, energy or medicine. The University of California is
administrator of the Tyler Prize and the Annual Award is $200,000 (joint
winners share the cash prize).  The closing date for nominations is 15
September 2002 and instructions on how to nominate may be found at
www.uscdot edu/tylerprize/

Apologies for using your email to post this, but someone with the right
letters after their names needs to nominate IDSA for this award.

Regards,
Kay

Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 10:35 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) meteor in zigzag

> Meteoric greetings!
>
> When falling of this night June 13, 22:15 UT, I was admiring the sky when
> saw a meteor of mag -4, coming green and fast color of the direction of
Lib.
> Until there  swims too much... What surprised me it was that the meteor
> didn't usually make an itinerary in straight line; he walked in zigzag.
This
> was the first vêz that I saw like this a meteor with a course different.
> Grieves that there were not more people to see the surprises that the
> meteors reserve us.  It was pretty!!!
>
> Celestial hugs!
>
> R.Gregio
> Mococa - SP - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
> gregio@dglnet.com.br
> http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
> http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
> http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/
> http://membro.intermega.com.br/fenomenos/
>

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

---