[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Showers and ebay

For several years people have asked me for a copy of my 1988 book
Meteor Showers: A Descriptive Catalog, but this book has been out of
print since the early 1990s and I could not oblige. For this reason I
converted the majority of the manuscript into my Meteor Showers web
site back in 1994. Nevertheless, I still get requests for the book.

Having moved into a new home early last year, I found a copy of my
Meteor Showers book in a box that had actually been sealed as we
moved into our previous house 13 years ago. After talking to several
friends on the meteorobs list over the last few months, I have posted
the book on ebay. The book is in mint condition and even though it is
soft cover, it has never been opened and the spine is in perfect
condition. If interested, go to ebay.

Sincerely,
Gary