[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) [Fireball over ancient] Constantinople?

Dr. Flescher,  Hope this might be of use to you and all others interested:
Rain of Iron and Ice, John S. Lewis, 1995, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company
(Page 1)

Re: Account of the Reconstruction of events in Constantinople A.D 472:

I have a copy of this book on hand, giving highly detailed, vivid eyewitness
account of this event.  If you wish me to forward you a copy of  this account
on-line please respond to my E-mail address directly.

To get additional sources you may wish to contact Dr. Lewis at:

Dr. John S. Lewis
Codirector NASA/University of Arizona Space Engineering Research Center
jsl@u.arizonadot edu

Christine Rosinski (christinecissy@aol.com)