From: <mvallois@hotlink.com.br>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Subject: (meteorobs) introdutony notes
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:50:24 -0300

My name is Marco Valois. I'm Brazilian (Recife, PE). I'm really interested
in astronomy. As an amateur, I try to observe the skies, having chances to
get as many phenoma as possible to add highlights to my curiosity. My
degrees are: graduation in journalism and post-graduation in the USA. I also
am very devoted about writing monographs (no more than 15 no less that 10
pages) about diferent fields. None of then was published. I have no time at
all to follow all procedures, I guess. I also am very busy at home care,
driving, sailing, reading, and watching films on tv the and/or theatres as
well. So, as my time sounds very short, I do not have many hours to dedicate
myself observing the skies. That's why, any time I get to do so, is
precious.Therefore, in doing so, I collect as many news as I possible,
dedicating my interests on meteors subjects. So, if I see something really
interesting about meteors around, I will communicate to you. I also feel
pleased if you do the same. My best regards to the whole
team.mvallois@hotlink.com.br