[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The Annual Lampyridae Meteors

Meteoric greetings!
There are some last days, on June 13, 2002, I told here in the list
meteorobs one of those meteors in road zigzag. Here it is going again I test
it:

When falling of this night June 13, 22:15 UT, I was admiring the sky when I
saw the meteor of mag -4, coming green and fast color of the direction of
Lib.
Until there swims too much... What surprised me it was that the meteor
didn't usually make an itinerary in straight line; he walked in zigzag. This
was the first time that I saw like this the meteor with the course
different.
Grieves that there were not lives people to see the surprises that the
meteors reserves us.  It was pretty!!!
  - - - - -
  Now I am very happy in knowing that more somebody could also see one
you gave meteors:). I also want to increase that I was very awake, me
it was not tired, and I didn't make any abrupt movement (or similar) because
me
it was reclined in a rest chair in my back yard.
How is that movement explained in zigzag?

Celestial hugs, clean skies and hundreds of meteors for everybody!

R.Gregio
Mococa / SP - Br - Lat.21.27.54S Long.47.00.21W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://www.geocities.com/alnitack_br/