[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hello from Lew Gramer in British Columbia

Hello, observing colleagues. I'm emailing you from Ed Majden's
house in beautiful Courtenay, BC, Canada! I was in Vancouver
on business this week (preparing for which has kept me from do-
ing much personal emailing the past couple of months!) Ed was
kind enough to offer to put me up for the weekend out here, and
so I am enjoying his hospitality, his extensive(!) meteor library,
and all the wonderful observing equipment he has gathered in a
lifetime dedicated to our little hobby.

Clear skies all, I'll email again once I'm back in Boston (and I'm
having the odd spare moment, once again, to participate more
actively in the 'meteorobs' forum.)

Lew Gramer (GRALE)