[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lew Grammer visit.

    Had a very pleasant visit with Lew Grammer for a day and a bit.  He was
on a business trip to Vancouver and managed to make it over to the Island
and Courtenay.  We had some interesting discussions about meteors but
unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate for an observation session.
Maybe next time!  He just left via rental car for his trip back to Vancouver
and a connecting flight to Boston.  It was great meeting him in person for
the first time.

Ed Majden - Courtenay, B.C.