[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation

I'm sorry if you receive same massage. I send some mailing list
and observers. This message is free to forward and to link website.

--------
Hello all,

I'm Hiroshi Ogawa, Japanese Radio Meteor Observer. I send the report
to RMOB and meteorobs mailing-list. Last year, many observers helped
this project. Thank you very much !! In this year, I plan the
project, too !! Please participate in this project. You can see
more information on website. If you have a question, please ask me.

  The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation

Radio Meteor Observation is possible to observe at all times
even if it is bad weather or daytime. In addition, by unifying
worldwide data, it become possible to monitor whole meteor
activity.

The monitoring and announcement of meteor activity at all times
is very important. Therefore, this project provides information
about meteor activity by using mailing-lists and homepage.
Finally, everyone can use project's data such as "Data Library".

Last year, there were 91 sites in 15 countries. This project
became global project. We are analyzing observational data now,
and we find very interesting results.
 (Leonids 2001 page : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo01p.htm )

In this year, this project will monitor Perseids and Leonids.
In addition, we are also thinking Geminids and Quadrantids.

Perseids maximum comes on 12/13th August. You can participate
in this project now !! The subscription page and more information
are following pages.

 --About Perseids Project...
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02p.htm

   More information
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02p1.htm and
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02p2.htm
   Subscription page
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02regist.htm

 --About Leonids Project...
    http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm

If you have questions, please ask me.

I'm waiting for your participation !!

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/