[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Hunt of June 27/28 ---Need Advice!

June 30, 2002

Greetings Mr. Daniel Grün!

Thank you for answering my questions!  I was a bit
afraid they were not going to be answered.  I hope
to post a complete report (if all works accordingly)
to meteorobs when time permits.

Thank you again!

Long, glowing trains!

Mark Fox