[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) -10 fireball observed last night !

Hi all !

Yesterday night, at 21 h 57 TU, my broher awoken me to say he had
spotted a very bright fireball which impressed him really much : it was
around -10 magnitude, its apparent diameter was a little bit less than
half the size of the apparent diameter of the Full Moon, and it
travelled slowly, or at medium speed. It was orange and its path was
roughly ESE to WNW ( it can't be more precise because he saw it throw a
window above its bed ).
Does anyone see it too ?
Thanks in advance !

Clear skies !