[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: 2002 Leonids

Huan Meng and All,

Most people are used to seeing the Leonids at their best on November
17/18. This year the peak will occur a night later. If one watches a
night early (17th/18th) they will see little activity and think the
display was weak this year. This will be the last major Leonid event for
most of us and I do not wish for anyone to miss it due to a mix up in
the dates.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford