[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) More on the July 4, Ukranean event

Dear All,

Today I was able to make a lot of contacts in Ukraine regarging the July 4,
2002
Israel airliner incident associated with alleged missile lauch or meteorite
fall, or...?
Here is the summary:
1) No meteorites were discovered.
2) Currently authorities seems to be satisfied that "it was not a missile",
and are not interested to investigate further.
2) A  witness in a village Khoroshee (alleged place of the fall) who saw the
luminous event describes it and accompanying phenomenon so intriguing, that
currently I prefer to abstain going into details, before more investigation
will be done.
Several Ukranean science-associated officials, mass-media  and me decided to
try conduct further investigation of the event, untill we could understand
"what it was".

Best wishes,
Andrei Ol'khovatov