[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids 2002: West coast or east coast?

I was hoping to get some expert advice on whether it would be better to view on the US east or west coast?  From what little i know the issues would be:

east coast:  get to see both peaks while moon is low  (earthgrazers during first peak?)

west coast:  dry air;  only the bigger peak in the middle of the night

any thoughts on what is better?  do i have the issues correct?... thanks for any help-

Mark