[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Meteor Activity Outlook for July 12-18, 2002

It's nice to know at least 2 people miss the weekly outlook! It has been
a bit busy around the Lunsford household. I have not been able to sit
down for more than an hour at a time to work on this week's activity
outlook. The large number of showers active this week takes time to
compile. I ended up copying a good deal of last year's posting or I
would have never been able to finish. Many thanks to George Gliba for
taking the time to direct folks to the alternate site for information.
I'll try to be a bit more prompt next week as activity increases and we
see the first Perseids of the year.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford