[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) "Make More Miles"

 >Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:08:24 -0700
 >From: Ed Majden <epmajden@shawdot ca>
 >Subject: (meteorobs) Fw: (from Elmer) Meteor Scatter and VHF Radio

 >Subject: (from Elmer) Meteor Scatter and VHF Radio

 > METEOR SCATTER - MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF
  >      http://www.meteorscatterdot net/

Bernie's is one of the very best Web sites for all types of VHF
propagation, as well as MS.
He does not try to cover everything, but has links to most of the other Web
sites that have extensive coverage of various types.  Meteor scatter, of
course, is one of these.
If you do any MS work, you need to become familiar with this page, and with
the many MS links.  There is a huge amount of material available, and
almost none of it is linked from any of the visual pages.
Shelby Ennis, W8WN - EM77bq - KY
          w8wn@arrldot net
         w8wn@amsat.org
  Web: http://www.qsldot net/w8wn/