Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 02:02:39 +0100
From: "Leo S." <l.stachowicz@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Re: best Perseid site

Over here in the UK we will get the August 12, 22:30 UT peak one and a half
hours before midnight local time but i might have the chance to go 2-3
time-zones east so as the peak occurs at around 01.30 local time.

snip...

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.