[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteors

While working at the observatory south of Kansas City around 10:00 we saw two
very nice meteors that  traveled towards the the horizon  up and to the west
of the Big Dipper. A real nice 0.5 red that turned to yellow and brief train.
We saw some other ones which led me to believe there was a possible minor
shower going on West of Cygnus. Anything near there. What are the list of
minor showers occurring around the Perseids?
Also can you repost where I can find out information about the Perseids
possibly being even better this time around?

Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy@aol.com)
Member, Astronomical Society of Kansas City (ASKC)- Solar System Ambassador
2002- JPL-(Jet Propulsion Lab) and NASA
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
http://www.ericsblacksuneclipse.com- and webmaster,  Satori Astronomy website
<http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/satoriastronomy.htm>astro
photogallery- http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/photogallery.htm
-editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter (eclipse and astronomy news) to
subscribe send email to blacksuneclipse-subscribe@egroups.com