[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Message From Bert Matous

August 9, 2002, 1.5 hr.s teff from 150-330am
Central time, got another two "Lacertids" last nite, both well seen,
a mag. 5 and a mag. 4.  Also another nice Kappa Cygnid, both of
them have been mag. 2's slow burning across the N sky.

Both apexs had contributions I think I got 3 N and finally a S one
last nite.

I woke up at 9am and the tops of the Tstorms to the W of me have
my sky all screwed up and I will most likely lose tonite and poss.
tomorrow nite as well, I am considering running for it tho on Sat.
nite to SW KS!

They are talking BAD news round here for the max, maybe can go
to Nebraska for Mon nite/Tues am, dunno yet.