[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2002

Hello all,

The International Project for RMO is working now. You can see
the live and flash of Perseids 2002 on the web.

# Now, we cannot see HIGH Perseids activity yet.

By using worldwide data, it becomes possible to monitor the
whole meteor activity.

The URL is as following:
  Live : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/perlive.htm
  Flash: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02.htm

About Live page,  you can see observed image files at each site.
And this page is updated every 10 minutes.

In Leonids 2002, this project is also planed. If you observe Radio
Meteor Observation, let's join us.
   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: