[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Memories.... (Re: (meteorobs) Perseid grazers)

Marco and All,

Many thanks for sharing these memories. It sounded like a wonderful
trip! I was laughing out loud at some of your comments. I think we all
have acted like a lunatic on occasion. Hopefully we will both have more
memories such as these to add to our recollections as the years pass.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford