[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perseid max a wash from N. Florida

Good morning all,
    Well, the only tune that could be heard sung around North Florida last
night for the Perseid max was: "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head".  I
sincerely hope that Kim Y. to my immediate north and Norman to my immediate
south fared better.  Same thing happened here last year, the recent weather
patterns here are atrocious to say the least.  I will gladly trade this lost
P max for another shot at the upcoming Leonids any day, however (like we did
last year). Since the Ps seem to be a mere shadow of their former selves of
late(we used to get 150/hour from them in late seventies/early eighties - I
had 60 per hour BEFORE midnight from them in 1977)this would be a good trade
indeed.

Best regards, Paul in soggy N. FL