[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) "Electrophonic" Fireball sound nonsense

--- Dale <biscayne@snappydsldot net> wrote:
> mike
> there is a difference between not being able to find
> in one's own vast
> knowledge a solution to a problem, and the
> declaration of the problem to be
> "nonsense"
> there is clearly some phenomenon lurking here

You are missing the main point! Nobody has addressed my primary concern with "electrophonics" from meteors. Its based on simple logic and elementary Physics. (1) The RF signal generated by the meteor is below background, yet is "detected". AND, (2) ubiquitous RF signals in our daily
lives far more powerful than "meteor electrophonics" are NOT detected. Without an adequate explanation, the claimed "meteor electrophonics" must be ruled out!

Copy of previous post on the power levels: