[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Letter to the AMS

Below is a letter I received today via the AMS web site. As I read it I
wondered just how many other kids share this fear. I tried to assure
Gina that she had nothing to worry about now or in 2012. With so many
pressures upon kids these days, it's a shame they also have to worry
about the end of the world from an asteroid collision. In my day it was
intercontinental ballistic missiles from the Soviet Union. I guess it's
a never-ending cycle!

If you would wish to respond to Gina I would be happy to forward your
notes to her.

Best Wishes,

Robert Lunsford