[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) children's books

Hi, list:

Our museum and planetarium will reopen at a new location this Fall and I
want to be sure some books on meteors and meteorites are included in our
gift shop.  I have a couple of titles picked out for adult readers, but am
looking for a good, accurate book suitable for elementary school children
(say, about ages 10 to 12).  Many of the books I've found so far are out of
print, though.

I gotten some interesting suggestions from meteorite-list, but would
appreciate it if any of you have any suggestions.  Thanks!

Dave Hostetter
Curator of the Planetarium
Lafayette (LA) Natural History Museum and Planetarium