[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IMO Meteor Shower Calendar 2003

The 2003 Meteor Shower Calendar is now available online at

   http://www.imodot net/calendar/cal03.html
   http://www.amsmeteors.org/imo-mirror/calendar/cal03.html
   (mirror site)

We hope you enjoy the compilation and look forward to your
contributions observing-wise and in any respect to meteor
astronomy.

Note that some of the shower information was updated accor-
ding to analyses of the long-term behaviour of meteor
showers. Since the data collected in the IMO are fully
public, we would like to encourage you to rise to the
challenge of meteor shower analysis. Please contact me
for obtaining the most recent data sets.

Members of the IMO should have received their printed version
of the Calendar together with the August issue of WGN.

Rainer Arlt

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de
Visual Commission - International Meteor Organization -- www.imodot net