[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Bolide in the Sacramento Area Last Night?

Hi Wayne,
  And thanks for the report. If you could gather a bit more detail on this
observation, I'll pass info to others for possible followup. Date, time,
direction from witness location in which event occured, altitude, duration
of flight, brightness (compared to another star of known brightness) if it
was a nighttime event, color, and any sounds i.e. booms, hisses, swooshes
etc. and any breakup of the object. I realize these are approximations but
any of this additional info would be helpful.
Regards,
Jim Gamble
El Paso, Tx Station-Sandia Meteor Detection Network
All Sky Camera System
31.47N 106.18W
gamble@peoplepc.com
http://www.geocities.com/desert_lights