[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observation request for morning of 7th

Hello Gary,

I have just returned from an observing trip, and I have managed
observations for the morning of the 7th (observing under mag 6.8-6.9
skies).  I don't yet have any data to post (will need to decode the
tapes soon), but I recall seeing a number of DAU.

I also noted many more very faint meteors on that morning than the
previous one.

I'll post as soon as I decode my tape and review my plots.

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario

>I am making a request for observers to check their records and
>report anything unusual in terms of activity levels for last night.

Follow-Ups: References: