[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids: East Coast versus West Coast --- earth grazers?

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts about whether it would be preferable to view the Leonoids on the East Coast or West Coast?

I have read about advantages to both... but I was wondering in particular about earth grazers that might be veiwable from the first peak on the East coast?  Is it possible that viewers on the East coast might see earthgrazers from the first peak early in the evening and then the second peak early morning?  (Or is that not a consideration one should make in regards to East versus west coast?)

Thanks for any thoughts on this issue-

Mark