[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: ENQUIRY

 I have interest of investing in your country, as such I would like to make contact with you for assistance as soon as I am able to transfer my fund for this investment, which is already with a security company in Europe.

You will assist me in collecting the funds from the security companyas I cannot travel out of my country now. I retired as a chairman of my local council and do not want to recontest election. Please if you would assist me, do reply this mail, enclosing your telephone/fax numbers. Thanks,

Yours sincerely

STEPHEN GREEN