[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) HROFFT2RMOB BUG

Hello all meteorobs,

Japan user Mr Maegawa sent to me one Bug report last night.
On this images HROFFT2RMOB doesn't work !

I see this problem today... and after one day I find what !

Now no problems that work properly and I add a new function :
The measure of the time lenght of the echoes.
This is not really the exact lenght, but it is a good estimation.
Now HROFFT2RMOB create 2 RMOB files.
1 classic count file and another RMOB LEN file contain the lenght measured
in seconds of time per hour.

Interresting ! if you see a short count and a big lenght in LEN file it is
probably a Sporadic E or other interference.
The new version is free to download in http://radio.meteor.free.fr  in
download area.  (460 Ko).

Clear Skies to all,
Pierre