[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hermes

Perhaps Hermes (1937 UB) war rediscoverd after
65 years, see MPEC 2002-T14 : 2002 SY50, if there is
identity between the two bodies it can to be more as usual
Piscids or October Cetids around 27-28 October, the
Moon shall be around LQ but we have 2-3 hours between
the end of  twilight and the rise of the Moon for to observe
this meteors. If we shall have positif observations we can
confirm the possible identity between the two bodies.
Roberto Gorelli