[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The Bodaibo event

Dear All,

Regarding the Siberian (Bodaibo)event, I talked with scientists in Irkutsk,and local authorities in Bodaibo. Local authorities plan to visit the "impact area" on Monday. Rumors said that some local hunters saw a crater where a large truck can be placed...  Unfortunately, a helicopter is needed to investigate the area, and there is a financial problem to hire it. Moreover, scientists in Irkutsk are not sure that they could organize an expedition, due to absence of finance. So we decided to act together to promote the event through mass-media, etc., hoping for some sponsors. Let's wait, how it goes...

Best wishes,
Andrei

Follow-Ups: References: