[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fireball(?) sighting, Wyoming USA, 06 Sep 2002 20:35 Local

NOTE: Ruth is not a 'meteorobs' subscriber. If you wish to
reply, please MANUALLY put 'eddie@ccorb.com' in your "CC:".

Ruth, we encourage you to submit an online report of what
you saw, with as many details as possible. This report is
kept in an archive made accessible to all scientists who
are engaged in the study of events like what you saw:

  http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer, IMO, NAMN, Webb Society, ATMoB, NSAAC
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org
owner-nsaac@nsaac.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org