[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Draconids

To all,

I've been out every night since October 6 looking for
Draconids. My observing site is 20 miles north of
Winnemucca, Nevada USA, with a limiting magnitude of
around 6.7. During this time I've seen three meteors
that could be Draconids, i.e. paths traceable to the
radiant and slow speed. The first of these was at 3:58
UT on Oct 7, the second at 5:39 UT the same date and
the third at 5:55 UT on October 8. I saw nothing on
the night of October 8-9.

Robin Gray