[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) NASA Science News: [MSFC] Leonid Meteor Storm Forecast

[Editor's Note: There are several other sources for forecasts, but
this is ONE of the authoritative ones. Your Mileage May Vary. -Lew]

>Originally Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 9:12 PM

NASA Science News for October 9, 2002

Scientists at the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center have just released
new predictions for the 2002 Leonid meteor storm. Their forecast covers
58 cities around the world and the International Space Station. Where's
the best place to be when the storm arrives on Nov. 19th? Read the full
story and find out.

FULL STORY at

http://science.nasadot gov/headlines/y2002/09oct_leonidsforecast.htm?list51
9943

This is a free service.

Virus Warning: Computer viruses currently in circulation are able to
send e-mails pretending to be from someone else, but carrying a copy of
the virus as an attachment. We've seen several old messages from us
being circulated in this way. We will NEVER send you an attached file.
If you receive a message claiming to be from us with an attached file,
just delete it without opening it.

If you need to get in touch with us directly, please go to
http://science.nasadot gov/comments

Home page: http://science.nasadot gov