[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) possible fireball shower in 6 Oct ?

Esko,

I received a telephone call from a man last night who
told me he saw a "huge fireball" accompanied by a
whistling sound at about 1:30 UT  Oct.7 while in the
Uinta mountains on the border of Wyoming and Utah,
USA. This may represent one of the fireballs you
mention.
regards,

Robin Gray