[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2002 Leonid Viewing Conditions

Hello,

I calulated viewing conditions from predictions (E. Lyytinen, et al,
McNaught-Asher and P.Jenniskens).

http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02forcast.htm

Contents is as following;
  1. The summary of Predictions
  2. The Total Number of Meteors in the Nov. 18/19LT Night
  3. The Maximum Number of Meteors per 10 minutes during 18/19LT
  4. The Viewing Condition in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and East China
  5. The Viewing Condition in Europe and Africa
  6. The Viewing Condition in USA

If you have a question or find problem, please ask and tell me.

I hope this web page is useful for many observers.

The link to this page is FREE. However, if you would like to use figures,
graphs or other contents, please contact me.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa, JAPAN

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: