[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 2002 Leonid Viewing Conditions Ver. Up !!

Hello,

I received a lot of mails about previous my mail. Thank you !!
And I calculated and add some special locational information.

Also, I add the "orthographic projection" images. This is the view
from the space. This is very nice view.

The current contents are as following;

< Overview >
The Summary of Predictions (update: 16 Oct.)
The Total Number of Meteors in the 18/19LT (Mercator)
The Total Number of Meteors in the 18/19LT (orthographic)
The Maximum Number of Meteors per 10 min. during 18/19LT (Mercator)
The Maximum Number of Meteors per 10 min. during 18/19LT (orthographic)

< Local Information >
The Viewing Conditions in Korea, Japan, Taiwan and East-China
The Viewing Conditions around Spain
The Viewing Conditions around East-South Asia

< Special Locational Information >
The Viewing Conditions in Europe and North-Africa
The Viewing Conditions in USA
The Viewing Conditions in Spain

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: