From: Fran Rodriguez [mailto:farromc@yahoo.es]
Sent: Saturday, 12 October, 2002 7:36 AM
To: imo-news@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [IMO-News] Accomodation Leonids 2002 in Canary Islands (Spain)

Dear friends,I have located a good place for the observation of Leónidas 2002 in
Gran Canaria(Canary islands located to 1900 meters of altitude with very good
visibility and   very reasonable prices (32 euros p.p. with breakfast).
www.lacasaredonda.comFor any doubt me you can send a mail
Best Regards

Francisco A. Rodríguez ramírez

SOMYCE (www.astroreddot net/somyce)