[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is the meteor "chat" still aliave?

Mike et al -

>  Just wondering if anyone meteor "chats" on Saturdays and Mondays
> anymore?

Several of us who used to stop in regularly have had our schedules shifted a
bit, so have not been able to make recent chats.  However, the channel still
works!

For myself, I am taking a course Saturday mornings from now until the end of
next May... but I do try to stop in for the Monday night chats to help out
with any questions that new observers may have...

Clear skies!

- Cathy Hall
   NAMN www.namnmeteors.org