[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonid storm in Iberia ?

 Dear friends,

 We are planning our LEO 2002 observations somewhere in Spain, preferably in
 Sierra Nevada or in east Portugal in Serra da Estrella (1990 m above sea
 level) or even near Madrid (Sierra de Gredo), depending on the weather. Our
 team is about 5 to 8 people coming from France. Is there some of you
 planning such a trip ? It could be usefull to add our effort, and nice to
 meet each other and to share this moment.
 Any spanish/portuguese observers here ?

 Christophe