[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid storm in Iberia ?

At 17:49 21-10-2002, you wrote:
>  Dear friends,
>
>  We are planning our LEO 2002 observations somewhere in Spain, preferably in
>  Sierra Nevada or in east Portugal in Serra da Estrella (1990 m above sea
>  level) or even near Madrid (Sierra de Gredo), depending on the weather. Our
>  team is about 5 to 8 people coming from France. Is there some of you
>  planning such a trip ? It could be usefull to add our effort, and nice to
>  meet each other and to share this moment.
>  Any spanish/portuguese observers here ?
>
>  Christophe

Hi Christophe,

Members of the Dutch Meteor Society will observe the leonids 2002 with
about 7 teams from Spain and Portugal. They will be located in Andalucia /
Sierre Nevada (Granada / Basa) and in southern Portugal.
More later...

Best wishes and good luck!

Casper.

>The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
>To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
>http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Casper ter Kuile, Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)
Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Telefoon: +(31)-30-2203170
GSM-BEN: +(31)-6-24242445
GSM-KPN: +(31)-6-20247982
GSM-O2: +(31)-6-47476208