[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid storm in Iberia ?

  Hi! Here Paco Ocaņa from Spain!

I live in Madrid and I know Sierra de Gredos. Itīs about 130-160 km West
from Madrid and have really good skies but itīs too high, with mountains
between 1500 and 2500 meters above sea, so in November is very dangerous
driving there because of the ice (night temperatures around -4 or
-10šC). And now it has already snow.
So I has been searching more places near Madrid and with good roads, a
very good area is between Madrid and Valencia, around 150-200 km East
from here, itīs a zone with mountains but lower (1000-1200 meters).

Clear skies!

Paco Ocaņa