[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New email addresses: Maltese observer Martin Galea De Giovanni, Jordanian observer Khaled Tell?

Cleaning house on 'meteorobs', to prepare for the
busiest time of the year for our list next month!

Martin's last known email address began bouncing
emails, and I had to remove him from our Digest.
Does anyone know a more current address for him?

Also, is there a better address for Khaled Tell?
His current address seems to often have problems.

Clear skies and many November meteors for all!

Lew Gramer (GRALE), IMO, NAMN
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org
Webmaster: http://www.visualdeepsky.org