[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids in Portugal ...

Hey everybody,
I heard they were making observations here in Portugal or in Spain. So since
i live in Portugal and if you need any help you can contact me at this
e-mail, i'd be glad too help. Although the prospects don't sound very good
(November tends to be a very rainy month) although sometimes we do get luck.
And since wednesday (peak time) is a work day unfortunately i'll only be
able to observer from 2 to 4 a.m. ad i'll be sure to post my observations.
Clear skies,

Samuel da Costa