[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Photographing meteor showers

Just a quick note: For anyone interested in trying to
photograph the Leonids (or other showers), I suggest
these URLs for info on best films, exposures, lenses,
settings, etc... and also for recommendations on where
to point your camera. All of this information depends
on whether you're hoping just for beautiful pictures,
or are also interested in scientific usefulness...

    http://www.imodot net/photo
    http://www.namnmeteors.org/guidechap3.html
    http://www.imodot net/photo/#Handbook

And here's a report form you can use for your images:
    http://www.namnmeteors.org/photo_form.html

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer