[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Very bright fireball(?), Pennsylvania USA, about 19:30 Local,...

In a message dated 10/28/2002 7:07:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lew@upstreamdot net writes:

<< NAMN has received two reports so far, of a very bright fireball
 witnessed in the State of Pennsylvania in the Northeastern USA,
 at roughly 7:25pm Local (EST), Sunday, 27 Oct 2002.

 I wanted to ask anyone who witnessed this to submit a REPORT of
 your sighting yesterday, providing as much detail as possible on
 what you saw, when, and where you were, while you still remember.

 (If you wish to be very helpful indeed, you may also wish to con-
 tact members of astronomy clubs in your region, and ask that any
 of them who also witnessed this event report it as well...)

Lew, List:

Witnesses could also send a copy to me at youngbob2@aol.com.

Thanks.

Bob Young
State Museum of Pennsylvania Planetarium
Harrisburg