[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Joe Rao's Leonids 2002 site now up and running!

    I have just made revisions to my Leonids Home Page for 2002.  I'm a
little annoyed at AOL because my counter reset to zero after I made the
revisions.  Last year, over 34,000 people accessed the site . . . about
25,000 in the final 24 hours before the Leonids peaked!

    Nonetheless, it has been back up for only a little while and already I've
had more than 200 "hits."  I suspect many more will be coming to visit in the
weeks to come.

<A HREF="http://www.hometown.aol.com/theleonids/index.html">
http://www.hometown.aol.com/theleonids</A>

Enjoy!